Monday, June 29, 2009

29/06/09

During the June holidays, I did many different kinds of things. Such as completing my school homework, somtimes I go to the playground at my backyard when my parents are home. We visited the shopping malls during the weekends and we tried to watch the movie Transformers but the tickets were sold out. Instead we went to the arcade and had a blast playing games from basketball to racing and speed games. In no time at all, we ran out of money.
I didn't go to any other countries during the holidays because of the flu. My family is being socially responsible for our health as the virus has been passing around like wild fire. Did you know that in Singapore we already have more than six hundred cases? I think this is going to turn into a global pandemic. To Singapore, we compare this disease with Sars that happened in 2003.
We hope that people would be considerate and continue to practice good hygeine to contain the number of cases. I pray for those who have been infected to get well soon and return to school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment