Monday, December 7, 2009

7/12/09

today is an ordinary holiday and I wonder if this year's teachers will our teachers next year as I had seen this year's form teacher which is a Mr Lim.My sister told me that this year's form teacher would be the same than this years.I wonder if Mrs Tay would still be our english teacher or it will be another teacher.Wonder if anyone will still read my blog as the year is coming to the end and the teachers would be different.I am going to have an extremely long year and a difficult one to as the PSLE is coming.I hope all of you would have a good holiday as I am having mine on 22 december to 28 december.Which is a long time and by the time I would be preparing for school.If anyone is still using the blog please commet because by next year I would not have an excuse to use the computer for my computer anymore.Well,this may be my last time typing on my blog any more so goodbye.HOPE YOUR GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT YEAR!(if you are reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment